photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Friday, March 29, 2013

Red, Knit, and Blue





Happy Good Friday!

Camel, red, and a little peek of navy stripe. I love style that feels preppy, classic, and American (hear chanting USA, USA!!) 

Although the trees have begun to sprout in Oxford, I am ready for some real warmth...the spring weather here is still a little bit chilly for a Florida girl. However, I love this J.Crew coat so much I can't lie that I may be a tiny bit sad to store it in the back of my closet for a long summer's nap. Oh well, I am sure to get over it! For now, I will just continue to dream of light and airy sundresses. 

Have a great weekend! 

xo

Christina 




Jeans: J.Crew (here); Coat; J.Crew; Sweater: Joe Fresh (old); Turtleneck: J.Crew; Bag; Coach Willis (here); Shoes: Tory Burch (here); Sunnies: Karen Walker Anywhere (here); Bracelets: J.Crew (here) and David Yurman; Watch: Michael Kors; Lipstick: FACE Stockholm for J.Crew in Chili Flake (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k