photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, March 27, 2013

White Hot Leather

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to The Quarter Life Closet. I have been wanting to start this blog for a while, and it feels great to finally have it underway!

Even though I do love a good winter white look, there is nothing quite like that first white dress of the spring season. Unfortunately March isn't really going out like a lamb here in Oxford! Due to this unseasonably cold weather, I decided to do a mod faux leather version of my usual spring white dress. As for my bags, sometimes I just can't decide between bright and black... Have a great week!

XO

Christina

P.S. A special shout out to the lovely Lauren for taking my pics... check out her blog at
http://sunshadesandsnowflakes.blogspot.com/











Coat: DVF (old); Dress: Tinely Road here: Black Bag: Celine Phantom; Neon Yellow Bag: Tory Burch: here Sunnies: Karen Walker here; Bracelets: J.Crew here, David Yurman; here

3 comments:

 

design + development by fabulous k