photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Thursday, June 13, 2013

Purple Pencil


  Pencil skirts can seem only fitting for fussy work wear. However a bright purple pencil paired with electric orange, printed chambray, and denim says anything but office. In the spirit of mixing, I added sparkle against my top and lady-like metallic pumps with my casual cross-body  To take my fun one step further, I played on the polka-dot print in my shirt, and added a little splash of leopard in my cuff. With the weekend around the corner I love the idea of expanding my wardrobe with pieces from every area of my life! Thank you for reading.

xo Christina



{Bright and Metallic}


{Spots and Dots}



 Skirt: J.Crew; Shirt: J.Crew (last years style, but loving this new striped version here); Vest; J.Crew; Shoes: Antonio Melani (similar here);  Bag: J.Crew (old but loving this one); Necklace: J.Crew; Bracelets: J.Crew and David Yurman; Sunnies: Karen Walker


2 comments:

  1. This look is so much fun! I love your pretty pencil skirt and the pop of orange.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    Link-up your favorite blog post of the week to be featured on Chelsea & The City!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k