photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Thursday, September 12, 2013

Denim on Leo

Happy Thursday Everyone! I have been wearing denim on denim a lot lately... to the point where it has become my go-to uniform. It just feels so easy, and maybe I can admit a little lazy. I continually crave ways to change up my lazy day loves into something new. My solution: the classics. A black pointed toe pump, a statement necklace, a leopard bag, and a bright lip has successfully taken my ensemble from errand running to drink sipping. And these days I need to do both! 

I hope everyone is having a great day, especially my Mom, today is her Birthday! So Happy Birthday Mom and thank you for always supporting my dreams and my closet... Love you!

Thank you for reading everyone.

xo Christina

 Chambray Shirt: Madewell; Jeans: Madewell; Shoes: Via Spiga (old but similar here); Necklace: J.Crew; Bag: Dolce and Gabbana (old, but similar here); Lips: Nars 'Heat Wave'




4 comments:

  1. The denim on denim look is one of my favorites! I love the bright lip and your stunning necklace. Happy Birthday to your Momma!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this double denim outfit!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the denim on denim look. It looks great with the deals and the leopard bag. And your necklace is fabulous!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Love the necklace too. Perfect touch to break up the denim.

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k