photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Sunday, April 27, 2014

Overall Chic


 Overalls: Topshop // Crop top: Zara // Shoes: Stuart Weitzman // Bag: Celine // Jacket: Zara // Sunnies: Karen Walker // Rings: Bauble Bar (here and here) // Watch: Michael Kors 

  Overalls have always secretly been one of my favorites, I was a kid in the 90s after all! I remember being around 8 years old, and my friend Sarah and I donned our matching overalls with pride...sporting Limited Too cat graphic tees underneath. We were so cool. Now, overalls have received a modern update... they are slimmer, have a lower back, and well I have got to admit they are down right chic. So how do you ask have overalls broken down the walls past farmer and into fashiony? I think it is the fact they are a natural step from the denim-on-denim and boyfriend jean trends that have captivated our closets in recent seasons. So be bold, and try a pair... you will find that this onesie wonder will add a lot to your weekend routine. I hope everyone has a great week, and as always thank you for reading.



1 comment:

  1. cute sandals!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k