photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sequins & Stripes


Skirt: Greylin c/o AshleGryre // Top: Zara (similar one) // Shoes: Zara (loving these here) // Leather Jacket: Zara (similar one on sale here) // Sunnies: Karen Walker 'Super Duper'

Happy Thursday! With the weekend on the horizon, this outfit is my solution to the spring Friday night out with the girls. I can't express my love for mixing sequins and stripes enough. The sequins elevate the stripes, the stripes mellow out the dressed-up vibe of the sequins. To top it off I layered on my leather jacket for edge, and to ward off the chill in the air after sunset. I hope everyone has a great end to the week, and as always thank you for reading.

For more great finds, check out AshleGryre.com and follow them on Instagram here

4 comments:

  1. Such a great look! I can't believe that jacket is Zara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! looking very cool and jacket are awesome...Online Store

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! such a nice post and amazing site. i love for your jacket because your post is leather jacket and amazing.Embroidered Leather Coat

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k