photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Off the Grid

 Skirt: Bec & Bridge c/o Mulberry Dreams // Top: Target (old, similar here) // Jacket: BCBG (30% off today) // Shoes: Birkenstock for J.Crew // Sunnies: Karen Walker // Bag: DVF 


It has without a doubt been a crazy holiday weekend! I was in my best friend's wedding, Rob came into town, and I officially started prepping for the bar exam. With everything on my plate, I have felt like I have been 'off the grid' when it comes to blogging and all social media lately. Either way, It is great to be back to balancing life as usual. This outfit is also a balancing act, as it walks the line between sophisticated and casual. This skirt could have been easily paired with pumps or a heeled sandal, but my metallic Birkenstocks were a pleasantly comfortable option that in my opinion gave off a cooler vibe. I hope everyone enjoys the short week, and thank you as always for reading.

To see more Bec & Bridge shop Mulberry Dreams and follow them on instagram here!


2 comments:

 

design + development by fabulous k