photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Miami Vice

 Top: Nasty Gal // Pants: Elizabeth and James (similar here) // Bag: Gucci // Shoes: Zara (similar here) // Sunnies: Karen Walker

 Rob and I decided to take a post-bar vacation to South Beach, Miami. I really love it down here...everything is alive and colorful, and the food is phenomenal. I wore this cream outfit out to dinner our first night at Jonathan Cheban's (Kim Ks best friend) restaurant Sushi Couture on Ocean Drive. It may have been the best sushi I have ever had. To see more pics of the trip follow me on instagram here. I hope you are having a great week, and thank you for reading!


3 comments:

  1. I love this look; especially the palazzo pants! I actually included it in a post I wrote about my favorite summer trends. Here's the link if you want to check it out: http://www.thehannahgold.com/2016/06/my-summer-2016-shopping-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state. Miami Superhero reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travel in style rent a lamborghini in miami the next time you travel to the sunshine state, book an exotic car rental from mph club today. rent a lamborghini in miami

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k