photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Thursday, September 11, 2014

Floral in the City

Floral Skirt: ASOS // Floral Top: ASOS // Black Top: Target (similar here)  // Jacket: Forever 21 (similar here and love this one here) // Shoes: Schutz // Backpack: Whistles // Lips: c/o Topshop // Sunnies: Karen Walker

Happy Thursday.  While at NYFW... impact is key, so for daytime I loved how a full midi skirt felt perfectly Carrie Bradshaw. Recently in my online shopping conquests I have had my eye on matching sets... I love that you can wear them together or wear them separately. Here I paired the  floral skirt with it's matching sheer organza sweatshirt-like companion, and another way with a printed moto-jacket. With both outfits being fully printed, they are equally dramatic making it difficult to decide which look I like the best. But that is the great thing about fashion, nothing is permanent, it is so easy to just change it up.  

On another note...being that it is the 9/11 anniversary, I would like to take a minute to acknowledge all those who lost their lives that day. It is important to never forget and continue to be appreciative of those who fight for our freedom. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful end to the week, and thank you as always for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k