photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, November 3, 2014

Modern Frill

 Dress: H&M  // Shoes: Valentino (and here) // Bag: Gucci // Ring: c/o Kendra Scott // Sunnies: Karen Walker // Bracelets: David Yurman and Madewell // Lips: Tom Ford 'Pink Dusk'

 Happy Monday! I can't believe it is November, seriously where does the time go? I guess it is true that time flies when you are having fun, because between DC and Dallas these last two weeks, I have had my fair share of excitement and of course a little shopping.  I found this mod dress in Dallas and I couldn't resist it's structured fabric and fun frill. Another thing I couldn't resist, the affordable price point.  I love retailers like H&M, Zara and Mango that make high fashion accessible to everyone. Saving on trendier items allows me to save up for the closet power players on my wish list, like a great pair of shoes and a timeless bag.  I hope everyone is having a great week and thank you as always for reading!



2 comments:

  1. Très original comme robe j'aime beaucoup :)
    Bises

    http://lemagdejustine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is gorgeous and I couldn't believe how affordable it is because it looks so luxurious, especially with those gorgeous shoes! I definitely believe in investing in shoes & bags and saving on clothes so I loved this dress especially the drop waist and the structure. So gorgeous and you styled it to perfection with all of those accessories.

    http://www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k