photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, November 4, 2014

What's in my bag with Rue La La


Bag: Gucci // Lipstick: Dior // Lip Pencils: Nars // Brush: Wet Hair (similar here) // Card Case: Louis Vuitton // Hand Sanitizer: Bath & Body Works //  Translucent powder: Laura Mercier // Purse brush set: Laura Mercier (old, similar here) // iPhone case: Kate Spade

Earphones: Frends (love this color too) // Key chain wallet: Kate Spade // Pouch and card case: Louis Vuitton // Makeup bag: Tory Burch // iPhone case: Kate Spade // Electronic wipes: Well Kept // Translucent powder: Laura Mercier // Purse brush set: Laura Mercier  (old, similar here) // Brush: Wet Hair Brush (similar here)  // Lips: NARS and Rose Bud Salve // Hand Sanitizer: Bath & Body Works // Mini-mergency Kit // Sunnies: Karen Walker


Hello Everyone! Happy Tuesday... Today TQLC is thrilled to introduce you to Rue-La-La's new shopping guide for handbags. I have always considered handbags to be the perfect accessory... they are useful, beautiful, and they always fit (and never pinch your feet like shoes).  This guide has inspired me to share with you my favorites handbags and what I keep inside.

What I carry in my handbag depends on whether I'm headed for a night out or I'm tackling my daily to-do list.  For a night out, I love using a cross body bag so I am hands free. In addition, I make sure I have plenty of lip colors for a touch up, and a little translucent powder to keep away shine. I also always make sure to throw a mini-hand sanitizer in my bag. 

For the daytime, I carry everything but the kitchen sink. Some of my favorite essentials include my Mini-mergency Kit (which has everything from a nail file to spot treater) and my Well Kept electronic wipes. These little sanitizing wipes leave my phone super clean and free of bacteria and makeup smudges. They also come in adorable packages that come in a variety of patterns. Just like for a night out, during the day I carry extra makeup and lip colors for touch up, including rosebud salve that can double as a touch up skin balm and lip gloss. During the daytime, I often tote around my headphones (perfect for listening to a little T.Swift 1989). I especially love these chic rose gold pair by Frends

I hope you enjoyed taking a peek inside my handbags... don't forget to sign up for Rue La La to get member's only access to great flash sales on the best designer loot out there. And check out their Handbag Style Guide the next time you are shopping for a new bag! 


Thank you to Rue La La for partnering on this post.




1 comment:

  1. Cute post! I have the same sunnies and love them!
    xoxo
    Hollyn
    http://psimfromthemidwest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k