photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Undone Casual

 Shirt: J.Crew // Shoes: Aquatalia // Shorts: Forever 21 (similar here and here and here) // Bag: Fendi // Sunnies: Celine 

 I'm the type of girl who derives a lot of joy in dressing up. I love party dresses, sky-high heels, and well curated stacks of jewelry on my wrist. However, I am equally into some serious casual styling. This look may seem a little undone to some, but that is exactly its oh-so-comfy charm. I paired my half-tucked linen button down with distressed denim shorts and 90's inspired sandals. I have been searching for a pair of trendy platforms for a while now and I am loving these Aquatalia pair that I found 40% off at the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale. I hope you have a great rest of the week and thank you as always for reading. 





2 comments:

  1. Love your casual outfit. Just my style. These sandals look very comfy. I'll check their online shop right away. Thanks for sharing! Regards,
    Domestic cleaners Hammersmith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this look! The striped shirt is so effortless and chic, and looks great with a good pair of denim shorts! Great look my girl, thanks for sharing:)

    xx
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k